Choice Form

It is no longer necessary to fill out a choice form.  You should go to your "home" school and request to choice out.  All requests are done online now and your resident district needs to start the process.  If you have any questions please call.

Choice students must submit a request prior to the start of each school year.

The link to start a choice request: